Sunday, October 28, 2007

In The Beginning - Woodturning Beginnings

The mission of this blog is to help those who are beginning their woodturning adventure. I will provide the beginner with a how to get started approach to enter the wonderful world of woodturning. If you follow my blog, you will learn right alongside me.

My goal is to not only help you know what is needed to get started, but provide a compendium of the best resources available for your Woodturning Beginnings. Importantly, I hope this site becomes a source not only for you to learn, but also for me to learn from your experiences.

Many times, a beginner does not know where to get started, what is required or what is needed. My hope is that this will become a site where the beginner can gain this insight and provide their own learnings for others. Importantly, my intent is that your enjoyment of this unique form of woodworking becomes a passion not hindered by the time and cost associated with getting the right stuff (resources, tools, and wood) to get started.

So join me in our Woodturning Beginnings!

No comments: